Starting from the 4th till 28th of December, 2018 the Cossack Settlement “MAMAYEVA SLOBODA” is inviting to the “MAIN RESIDENCE OF ST. NICOLAS IN UKRAINE”!
Program for the group includes:
– entrance ticket for 1 person;
– meeting the guests by Ukrainian girl dressed in traditional outfit of the 17th-18th centuries;
– communication with St. Nicolas;
– listening to the old traditional musical instrument (hurdy-gurdy or bandura);
– getting a present from St. Nicolas – printed honey cake “Mykolaichyk”.
The trip over the Cossack Settlement is started from the main entrance of the Cossack Settlement, when a beautiful Cossack girl is meeting guests and leading them to the “Main Residence of St. Nicolas”.
The brave Cossack will meet guests at the door to the residence. He will ask the guests if they behaved this year and will surely give them a way to St. Nicolas.
Ukrainian St. Nicolas looks like a real priest. He will gladly play traditional musical instruments of the 17th century – hurdy-gurdy or bandura, will interrogate guests about their deeds – positive and negative and make an individual present for every guest – honey cake or a willow branch.
Besides, the following master-classes are possible:
- Baking of honey cakes “Mykolaichyk” (the cost is 190 UAH per person, minimal group – 10 people).
- Making Christmas honey candles of wax (the cost is 190 UAH per person, minimal group – 10 people).
It is also possible to have lunch in Shtnok – traditional restaurant of the 17th-18th centuries. Please reserve your dishes beforehand.